David Leon Loibman was a member of group called Deaf Row, which based in Miami, Florida. He died of a heart attack at his home and had diabetes. Loibman fathered over six children with several...Continue reading...
- Well-Known Miami Resident David Loibman Passed Away Due To Health Complications
- The Daily Moth: Tribute To Deaf People Who Passed PT.2
- Robyn Mason Killed In Auto Accident In Baltimore, MD
- Norman Rogers III Dies After Injured In House Fire
- Eric M. Sugrowe Killed In The Pedestrian Highway Crash In Maryland
No comments to show.